Make a combined tour during Abu Simbel Sun festival between Nile Cruise Tours and celebrate the Sun Festival in Abu Simbel in one Trip with Ibis Egypt Tours. Visit the most amazing sightseeing in Luxor, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and Aswan then join the sun festival of Abu Simbel in Egypt with a huge Number of followers and fans around the world with Ibis Egypt Tours
Ibis Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel then transfer to Cairo domestic airport, catch your flight to Luxor, meet and assist at Luxor airport, transfer to your Nile Cruise by Ibis Egypt Tours Air-conditioned van, enjoy a special excursion to visit Karnak temple and Luxor temple, overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, watch life unfold as you sail the Nile, start your round to visit Valley of the kings, head out towards the Temple of queen Hatshepsut, finally visit the impressive Colossi of Memnon, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, sail to Edfu, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Breakfast on board, head out towards the Temple of Horus in Edfu, amuse your eyes while Sailing to Kom Ombo, pay a visit to the Temple shared by Two Gods Sobek and Horus, Sail to Aswan while tasting your Lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Breakfast on board, today taste an unforgettable excursions to the High dam, head towards the Unfinished obelisk, amuse your eyes while visiting Philae Temple, Belongs to Isis and Hathor goddesses, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Breakfast in Nile Cruise and disembarkation from the Nile Cruise. Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you to Aswan hotel, check in the hotel, the rest of the free of leisure. Optional tour to sound and light show in Philae temple. Overnight in Aswan Hotel
Breakfast box from your hotel, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your Aswan hotel at 12:00 AM mid night, transfer to Abu Simbel (Road takes around 4 hours). Ibis Egypt Tours Tour guide will explain the Abu Simbel Sun Festival and celebrate the combination of Sun Festival in Abu Simbel and Human festival in Abu Simbel. The rays of the sun align on the king Ramses II twice per year on 22 October (The day of his birthday) and 22 February (The day of being a King and take the throne) with miraculous astrological unmatched on the earth. The sun aligns in small room for four statues (Ptah, Amun-Ra, Ramses II, and Ra-Horakhty). Also you will enjoy the folkloric shows and Nubian group dancing festive Abu Simbel Sun festival. At the end of you tour in Abu Simbel drive back to your hotel / Airport in Aswan around 12 AM. End of our services
• Meet & assist at Luxor / Aswan International Airport plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned modern Van.
• 1 Night in Aswan Hotel with breakfast
• English speaking guide in Cairo during your sightseeing tours
• A Bottle of Mineral Water to each person
• Accommodation for 04 Nights at 05 stars Nile Cruise on Full board including breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
• Sightseeing Tours on board the Nile Cruise
• All Entrance fees to the above-mentioned Excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
• English speaking guide at the Nile Cruise
• Service charges and all taxes
• Domestic Flight Cairo to Luxor / Aswan to Cairo.
• Transfer to Cairo International airport for your final departure.
• International flight
• Visa to Egypt
• Any optional tours if required
• All the cabins offer air-conditioning with individual temperature controls and Panoramic window.
• The spacious bathroom is fully equipped with a bathtub,
• Hairdryer and shaving sockets for 220V power supply.
• Satellite television
• an in-house video channel and music channel,
• Wi-Fi for all cabins
• Non-smoking cabins are available on request.
• Orangery Restaurant,
• Sun Deck
• Galabeyya Party.
• The Lounge Bar & Disco with its resident DJ offers nightly music, drinks and dancing.
• Yearly 17 February and 17 October
• Tour price currency is quoted in USD, Also we accept Paying in Euro or British pound. The price of the tour is quoted per person per tour and based on all inclusive and prices of our tours and excursions are always updated to ensure that you will get the lowest price possible. After your tour is confirmed, we will guarantee the price of your tour and it will not be changed.
• Children Policy
0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of adult price
12+ pay as the adult person
If your tour includes Flight ticket then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
• Deposit and Payment
50% payment will be required for the total amount, after confirming the booking of your tour as requested and you can pay by credit or debit card (MasterCard / Visa) through VeriSign Secured payment system on our website And the Rest of Payment on Cash basis upon you Start Your Tour to Ibis Egypt Tours representative.
• Tour Voucher
After your tour is confirmed we will email you the final confirmation of the tour and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will Contains contact numbers of customer care, tour operator and all information for your convenience.
• Cancelation Policy
Ibis Egypt Tours do not require a cancellation fee for tours or excursions that canceled for ‘force majeure’ reasons like volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons that Out of control. If cancellation of the booking happens Cause for personal or business reasons and Ibis Egypt Tours has already incurred costs of the booking on your behalf and these costs will be transferred to you.